Contact us today for more information about Auto Insurance or fill out our online quote form.
Are you planning a car trip??
- Check that your insurance card and registration have valid dates
- Check tire air pressure, including spare
- Tools for changing a tire
- Check oil and gas level
- Check the weather forecast. Avoid side roads when there is snow or bad weather.
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Sun block, sunglasses
This is important on a long trip when the sun may be shining on your arms and face for a long time.
- Trash bags, moist towels, napkins
- Insulated bag for cold drinks and fruits
- Take water for drinking, for the radiator, or windshield washer.
Soft drinks may be OK for you, but they cannot be used for the car.
- Granola bars or other emergency food
You may be stuck in traffic for a long time when you least expect it.
- Mobile phone AND charger
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- Damage to Someone Else's Property
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
Do you know if you have the right coverage?
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that's right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions